Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ramen Kagetsu Arashi & Tsujiri, Hankyuu Taipei + Saboten, Taoyuan airport

This post here will be the last one from my Taipei Trip.

Met up with XQ at night for dinner, but before that THIS!!!! I've been wanting to ride on these bikes ever since I saw them on my first night here~


Once again feeling to XQ who helped me with the U-bike

I feel like a small kid again.....


Loving the view, the weather and just the feeling of riding on a bike!


Was supposed to head to Shihlin night market as I've never been there but after looking at the huge selection available at the mall near Taipei City Hall.....I'm sold!

So for dinner, we had japanese at Ramen Kagetsu Arashi at Hankyuu department store (統一阪急百貨台北店).

XQ with the teppan fried rice kind of thing - Chinese chive and egg fried rice!


My "Ninniku Genkotsu Ramen" that was loaded with garlic!!!  Love it!


Even XQ approves of her fried rice!


After dinner, it was desserts time!

TSUJIRI!!!!!

Finally I had the opportunity to try Tsujiri and in Taipei! lol~


I went for their shaved ice selection and ordered the Signature uji- kintoki!

THE BEST MATCHA SHAVED ICE DESSERT I'VE EVER HAD!!! Step aside green tea bingsu, you are no match for this!! 

The green tea flavour is strong! The red bean paste complements the taste of the green tea really well! There is truly nothing wrong with this dish, maybe except the shirotama as I'm not a fan of mochi-like things.

TSUJIRI, WHY YOU NO COME TO MALAYSIA?

If not, I can have you every day!

I love shaved ice and I love green tea~ <3


After desserts, it was time to exercise a bit......
......walked around and spotted this cute little creature! hehee....


Apparently this guy collects donation from passer-bys to care for these dogs.


Interesting looking lights surrounding the trees that look like wine glasses.

The next morning, I had the big breakfast at McD with XQ before heading off to the airport.

Had plenty of time to burn before my flight as I was there early, so I decided to get a nice lunch before boarding.


Had rosu-katsudon for lunch at Saboten Japanese Cutlet. Whilst Air Asia flies from terminal 1 of Taoyuan airport, one can easily take the free sky train from terminal 1 to terminal 2. Saboten is located on the 4th floor of terminal 2. :D


Spotted the check in area for Eva air! Soo cute!!! omg~ I wanna fly Eva air too the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment