Saturday, February 14, 2015

Serena Brasserie, InterContinental KL

It has almost become a ritual to meet up every Xmas for gift exchanges among us now.

This year we went for dinner buffet at Serena Brasserie, InterContinental KL.

Some pictures of the food we had.....this here was from seawitch's plate


More of what seawitch loves

Interesting combination~ The bread wasn't too bad and would go well with a nice bowl of soup. Unfortunately, my bowl of pumpkin soup was too sweet for my liking. But the cheese tasted great with the nuts




My plate of mains....not too bad actually. I enjoyed the chicken satay, chick peas, salmon in cream sauce and lamb.


The green curry chicken was good too.


My plate of desserts~ meringue pie, creme brulee, chocolate mousse, pear tart, chocolate cake.....which all tasted so-so only.
 

But luckily, they had ice cream too and a lovely home-made raspberry sherbet which I had 3 bowls of!

Next, it was time for gift exchanges!

Us with our gifts still in their wrappers~


Seawtich received Tham's gift, Tham got Jas', Jas for mine and I got mine from seawitch.


Time to reveal what the gifts were~


Everyone looked happy~ so they must be satisfied with their gifts! I know I am! hahaha.....I've been wanting to get myself a Starbucks tumbler~


Lastly, a collage that I made for the Xmas gathering~

Can't wait for the next one~!

No comments:

Post a Comment