Friday, April 10, 2015

Lobby Cafe, Genting

Woke up feeling extremely hungry one morning. 

But as we didn't have any rehearsals in the morning, call time was later in the afternoon. So I took the extra time that I had to work on my thesis which I really didn't have any time to look at on my first week there! I was so busy that I was hardly getting enough rest. 

After laundry, I dropped by the Lobby Cafe at First World Hotel to get this Strawberry tart before lunch.

The tart base was ok, but I really didn't enjoy the consistency of the custard.....it was sort of grainy. I have no idea why~ And it was a bit too sweet for my liking. But I did enjoy the strawberries, they were huge and sweet with a little tinge of sourness.

Overall, prices here are cheaper than the Bakery's but I still prefer the sweets at Bakery's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment