Monday, April 6, 2015

Munakata Ramen, Genting

One night after work, the crew invited me to join them for dinner at Munakata Ramen. 

While I remember that the food was horrible about 2/3 years ago when I visited with my friends, I had to say yes because I too was craving for japanese food.

Ordered what I usually order..... Chirashi don

On the surface it looks ok, but the sashimi weren't sliced properly and the tako.....omg was too chewy for my liking.Well, it was also quite upsetting that there's only 4 kinds of fish on the plate! Other unsatisfactory areas include not serving fresh wasabi.

At least I was with an interesting bunch of people. 

When the waiter served the wasabi with soy sauce already poured onto it on the sauce plate.....OMG! every's expression was like "What is this!!??"

hahahhaa....I immediately requested for the extra servings of wasabi but with the soy sauce on a separate sauce plate.

While some of the food that we ordered didn't taste so good, others were lucky as they had pick other items that tasted good.

Overall, I don't think I will be back again unless I am really really really X 100 times craving for japanese food.



No comments:

Post a Comment