Saturday, May 30, 2015

Bubbles & Bites with parents

Lunch with my parents and Miss MC before I go back home for my first 3 days off at the end of February. Also a first proper meal with my parents in 2 weeks. Here's what we had.....

Lasagna

Beef steak

Sauce

Seafood pizza...always love a thin crusted pizza! 

Carbonara Pizza

Then guess who dropped by while we were having lunch? hehee.....seems like mummy and daddy were especially enthusiastic to meet these special guests. :D

Who knew that right after this meal, I would start to feel un-well. I was suffering throughout the postgrad dinner that night and then ko-ed for the rest of the days. I was so sick that I couldn't even attend my bestie's wedding and I have purposedly took leave just to attend it. Must've been all that build up stressed......kekeke

Thank goodness that on the last day, when I was heading back to work, I was starting to feel better. With medication, I was able to work till night. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment