Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bonbori + Tipsy Brew O' coffee, Setia Walk

Sea witch and I bought a groupon voucher for Bonbori at Setia Walk.

Sea witch's huge set which came with so many things! Salad, hotate, chuka wakame, potato salada, chawan mushi, miso soup, salmon sashimi, tempura, a chicken dish and rice! Definitely worth the price~

Meanwhile, I ordered an array of various items such as tempura....

salmon mentai.....


hotate mentaiyaki......


soft shell crab sushi platter.....

Lol~ not a very good combination of dishes as they all contained mentai mayo and hence, I felt jelak at the end of the meal.

Overall the food was good so we were very happy with the meal. Maybe just not order my combination of dishes, unless you are planning to share!

Next up was desserts for me and coffee for sea witch at Tipsy Brew O'. Been here so many times with different group of friends. I think I've tried almost all their ice cream flavours.



No comments:

Post a Comment