Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hanamaru Udon, Yoshinoya, Nana's Green tea



I've never really liked udon because the ones they I've tried previously didn't taste that nice. However, I still decided to give Hanamaru Udon a try as they're newly opened in Midvalley and it looks pretty decent.

I ordered a bowl of hot udon with an onsen egg plus or vegetable kakiage.
 

The udon was surprisingly good. I enjoyed the chewiness of the noodles with the broth and onsen egg. The kakiage was crispy on the outside but super floury on the inside and a very oily.


Went there with Moon and while I was queuing for food at Hanamaru Udon, she was at Yoshinoya and ordered a beef curry topped with an onsen egg.

Their curry was yummy and a bit on the spicy side. hahaha.....not sure if it's made to Malaysian taste but I can't really take spicy food so while it was spicy to me, Moon thought that it wasn't spicy at all.


After that, it was time for some desserts........since it was a japanese food kind of day for us, Nana's Green Tea!!!

Moon and her green tea ice cream cone


She looks happy so it must've been good~


And me, my favourite from Nana's, the kanten slushy~!!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment