Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sakura Sakura, SS12

Came  here with the girls as it was highly recommended by H. A first for me and it was a good experience. 

Free appetiser~



Ordered some sushi and tamago to share among the 3 of us. They were really good~


Beef dinner set. Didn't try this but I heard that it was yummy!


2 of us ordered this sakura set that came with tempura, california maki, a temaki, soba, salad, fruits, miso soup and some pickles. This was good too and really worth the price~

Would love to come back again to try other items on their menu!

I've seriously been having so much japanese food lately. Guess I must be trying to compensate myself for the 2 months away where I didn't get to have much chance to get any. Lol~ also because I have a lot of makan kaki for japanese food~


No comments:

Post a Comment