Sunday, June 14, 2015

SS14 Bah Kut Teh

Woke up on a Sunday morning with a craving for Bah Kut Teh, so I had it for breakfast with my parents before class. YUM~


The fried cruller is a must as I enjoy soaking it in the soup and then topping it with some garlic pieces~

I've got a stinky garlic breathe after this meal......I hope no one in japanese class mind.


I enjoy enoki mushrooms but somehow they don't go very well with the rest of the bak kut teh mix, so I ordered it in a separate pot. The enoki somehow changes the taste of the soup slightly.....

Snapped these pics to show ST san to show him that he can add some mushrooms the next time he cooks bah kut teh! But I doubt he'll be able to find the fried crullers in Japan though......maybe he can make his own~ hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment