Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 3: Philip Island

Early in the morning, Mama Pancy made an amazing breakfast for us. First time, having a meal with Carl though I'm staying at his place.

Look at what this woman made!!!! 7 items~!!!!


Topping it off with some himalayan sea salt.

The big breakfast was delicious~ my personal favourite is the top 3 items on the right: spinach, mushrooms and the sweet potatoes!!! <3

Happy tummy = happy me~






First, we had to stop by the hostel because we paid for the accommodation and entry tickets to several attractions online in a package.

We stayed at the award winning Island Accommodation. Truly enjoyed my stay there~ you can check out their website for more info.

Address: The Big Wave Complex, 10-12 Phillip Island Tourist Road Newhaven, Phillip Island, 3925 VIC



However, there was some mix up and in the end, we had to drop by the visitor's centre to collect the tickets.


After that, it was lunch~ 
cause you can't go exploring on an empty stomach!


We dined at a restaurant called Hotel at Cowes.

Address: 11-13 The Esplanade, Cowes, VIC



AUD65 seafood platter for 2 with canadian lobster, mussels, grilled calamari, oysters, garlic prawns, king prawns, beer battered flake, chips, salad and condiments.

Lol.....it was huge!!!! and could definitely feed more than 2 person!!!

Didn't try the oyster, so I don't know if they're food. But I liked the garlic prawns, king prawns and chips. I'm don't enjoy the texture of flake and hence, didn't have much of it. 


Spanish paella (AUD26)

This is definitely the best paella I've had!!! It was packed with flavours! The rice has a nice texture to them and the taste complimented the seafood! <3


After lunch, we walked to the beach to get some sun and enjoy the sea breeze~




Sun light is amazing~ all the pictures turned out super nice!


Seriously, not sure if it's the photographer's skills or the sunlight, but I realised that all the pictures taken under the sun makes people.....or me look good! 

Lol~ this is important since I don't know how to use photoshop!



kekeke....super happy to outside by the beach~



No comments:

Post a Comment