Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Day 5: Brunetti for breakfast


Early in the morning, Pancy and I decided to dropped by the Melbourne visitor centre to get out passes for the Melbourne visitor shuttle. Apparently, you can buy it from the ticketing machines at the bus stops too.....


Here's the visitor centre at Federation Square.

Located right across the iconic  Flinders Street station.

All you need to do is show the bus driver your day pass and you can board freely.


First stop was China Town, but we were there so early that none of the shops were open.



Next stop - Brunetti at Lygon street for some breakfast and OMG~!!!!! I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE~!!! 

There's a huge selection of cakes, pies, macarons, pastries and everything else!! I seriously had a hard time deciding what to eat because there's so many things that I want to try but I only have 1 stomach. If I live just next door, I would try a different kind of pastry every single day!

Brunetti, Lygon
Address: 380 Lygon Street, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia

Everything just looks super good!


Not just the sweets but their savoury items too~



How does one decides on what to order?



Even the pizza looks amazing!



*salivates*



In the end, I chose this French custard tart, with a shortbread base, french custard and sour cherries~! <3
The tart cherries went really well with the sweet and smooth custard. And the crust.....ooo....had just the right texture! I could just eat the tart on it's own without any filling!


Pancy's coffee~

Her humongous sandwich with bacon, mozzarella and eggplant!  Tastes amazing too.... the portion is probably too much if your just gonna have this on your own, but it's great for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment