Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hyotan SS15

First visit to Hyotan, SS15.

Chirashi don~

Yaki onigiri~ 

I miss this soooo much~ it's been 2 years since I had one! Oooo....that fragrant burnt rice! 
No worries, it's not as burnt as it looks like in this picture.

Ochazuke with various toppings..... such as salmon, mentai and ikura. 

This was a little too salty for me. I prefer a milder tasting ochazuke. Next time, I shall just order one that's topped with ikura only. 

The food at Hyotan was good so I guess I will be visiting this place more often from now on. One plus point was that they gave us free green tea ice cream at the end of our meal~!!! :D

After dinner, it's always desserts time~

We stopped by a cafe nearby.

Yummy~ moist carrot cake. Will go back to try their other cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment