Friday, December 4, 2015

Bangsar- Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf

Dinner night with Amanda~

We went to Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf at Bangsar.

My lemonade


Carbonara~

Omg, this was super creamy and super yummy! I always love a good carbonara with bacon and egg!!!

We also had another pork dish. It was delicious too but slightly on the salty side. I will definitely go back for more porky goodness~

As usual, after dinner....we got to have out dessert fix! This time, it was at Inside scoop and I got the best chocolate gelato ever in a super delicious hand-made cone!

This was the first time I've ever tried Inside scoop, and I've been hooked ever since!

As if desserts after dinner wasn't enough, we both headed to Tous Les Jours after that for some tea~ hahahahaa

But it was a great night filled with girls talk!






No comments:

Post a Comment