Thursday, March 24, 2016

First lunch MOS burger

If you're wondering what's my first meal in Tokyo after I arrive......it was MOS burger!

I had just arrived and was walking around town trying to get some wifi while waiting for the time to move into my apartment.

A friend mentioned that I could wifi at MOS and so I went without even checking.

Immediately ordered the first thing on the menu that catches my attention and that's the ebi (prawn) burger!!!!  I absolutely love this! I had it before in Taipei and it was delicious!!!

I ordered the set with came with small fries and a cup of hot tea

I really like how piping hot their fries were even in the cold weather! Plus I like the fact that even though it was a thick cut, it was perfectly crunchy!

So while I didn't get any wifi, I still had a great lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment