Sunday, March 20, 2016

Whup whup

Last dinner with my dance mates before I leave~

With Amanda, my dance instructor for like.....the past 6/7 years.


With the pretty ladies from my class, plus David, who was the cameraman for this picture!


We went for dinner at Whup whup in Subang Jaya.


A beautiful place for dinner~

We ordered several different dishes to be shared among us.

Mohawk Salmon with pineapple salsa, mash (RM28). Very good salmon......definitely one of the best!

Glazed lamb shank with ratatouille and rosemary taters (RM38). This is hands down my favourite main of the night! That lamb was super tender and it went perfectly with the sauce!

Duck 3 Ways (RM28). Didn't try this so couldn't comment on it.


Gramps apple pie (RM10). My favourite dessert of the night! Omg....that warm apples with the lovely pie crust and vanilla ice cream!!! :D

Babyface (RM13). A very good dark chocolate tart. Coffee lovers will definitely love this.


A group picture~

Thank you guys for the lovely gifts~!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment