Friday, April 22, 2016

腹八分目 渋谷

Visited 腹八分目 (Hara hachibunme), which is an Izakaya located at Shibuya (渋谷公園通り店) with S and his friends on the last weekend I had before work starts. The address is as follows:
〒150-0041 Tokyo, Shibuya, Jinnan, 1 Chome−22−10, 皆川 ビル 8F

Took the train to Shibuya on a Friday evening and there were so many people that our line messages weren't getting through.

Met up with S at the green train before dinner with I-san to try and get my bank card to work.

As Hachiko was just nearby, I couldn't help myself but ask for a picture next to Hachiko.

Finally~ my first picture with hachiko!

We went for dinner at 腹八分目, which seems to be famous for their friend chicken dish!

On seating, we were served this plate of salted popcorn and fried crackers.

Gyouzas!!! <3

The famous fried chicken! OMG~ the serving was soooo huge compared to the other dishes.

Okonomiyaki! Can never say no to this~

A mini 1/2 and 1/2 pizza. I'm not sure what they were but I think it was margarita and basil/pesto sauce pizza. I only tried the one with the green sauce and it was good. At first we thought that huge dollop was mayonaise but no, it was some sort of light cream.

Salmon carpaccio with avocado, which was really good!

My second order of cranberry chuhai because S thought that I didn't enjoyed my first honey lemon chuhai due it's slight bitter taste......so he volunteered to take over from there.

Not bad, it was the first time I actually finished an alcoholic beverage all by myself.

Some super spicy chicken dish with cabbage.

Korean pancake with cheese~ omg, that cheese was sooo good! I should try to do this myself too!

This here is another chicken dish that's topped with various sauces, mayonnaise and aonori. No idea what it's called but the sauce was good.

Overall, it was an interesting experience for me as I've always wanted to visit an izakaya. Plus it was interesting to see what do others do at an izakaya! Hopefully, I'll have more experiences to share in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment