Saturday, April 2, 2016

Slappy Cakes, Lumine Est

Lunch with Mish at Slappy Cakes, Lumine Est in Shinjuku.

Truck stop! with slappy lemonade. This dish came with a super huge pancake, sour dough, sausage, bacon, loads of potato and an option of sunny side egg or scrambled egg. They have strawberry and pancake syrup on the table for you to drench you pancake in! hahaha.....very good for people like me who love their syrups!

Very good hot lemonade!

This is one of the few rare times when I cannot finish my food at the restaurant. The portion was really huge that I still have a few potatoes left on my plate. If you're very hungry, definitely order this dish!

And this is Mish's order from their special lunch menu which is a salmon dish. While I only tried the salmon, it was good!

Address: 7F Lumine Est, 3-38-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Access: Shinjuku Station

No comments:

Post a Comment