Saturday, May 21, 2016

Korean Fried Chicken

Dinner with colleagues one night~

We went for korean friend chicken.

Some free side-dishes~

Probably one of the best korean pancake I've ever had~!!! and the best dish of the night in my opinion!

We ordered half portions of different flavours of korean fried chicken. This here is the honey garlic one and is my favourite flavour because it's sweet and you can taste the garlic!

This is the spicy one which I didn't really enjoy~

And this here is probably my least favourite. The weird combination with french fries.......the fries were ok, it's just the taste of the korean fried chicken that wasn't that good.

As the fried chicken was expensive and tasted only ok in my opinion, I'd probably come back just for the korean pancake in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment