Thursday, June 2, 2016

Eating Japan -Ice cream series 1

1. Belgian chocolate ice cream form Chateraise~



Look at the chocolate!!! heehee....I love the taste of the chocolate with the vanilla ice cream below it!

2. Haagen-Dazs Lavender and Blueberry ice cream


I bought this because it was a limited edition flavour! heehee and it was delicious! Love the lavender fragrance and you can taste the blueberry too!

3. Haagen-Dazs Pumpkin ice cream


At first I was worried that this ice cream might taste weird but it was surprisingly very good! Not too sweet and with a nice pumpkin flavour!


4. Colo-furu Mango


It's been a long time since I had mango and I was really missing the taste of it so I bought this ice cream. The mango flavour is nice and I like how the popsicle feels as if there were many pieces of mango flesh in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment