Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Eating Japan -Ice cream series 2

1. Haagen Dazs Vanilla & Milk

As I'm not a fan of milk, I was contemplating if I should get this, but I did in the end. The ice cream itself was ok, but I enjoyed the honey swirls in it.

2. Pablo purple yam cheese tart ice cream

Highly recommend this!! Omg, I love this sooo much, you can taste the yam and cheese!!! Then there's that cookie base! Best combination ever!!! <3

3. Chateraise Strawberry milk bar

There is definitely a strong strawberry flavour to this but I prefer icy fruit bars to smooth and creamy ones.

4. Aeon's frozen fruit parfait in mango flavour

This is how it looks like on the inside. Mango flavoured ice with chunks of mango and vanilla ice cream. Super refreshing and the mango chunks were sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment