Friday, June 17, 2016

Gontran Cherrier Shinjuku

Gontran Cherrier Shinjuku
Address: 2-2-1 Yoyogi | 1F・2F Shinjuku Southern Terrace, Yoyogi, Shibuya
Operating hours: 7:30~22:00

Stopped by Gontran Cherrier Shinjuku one weekend for breakfast with Mish. 

Behold, the huge differences in our photography skills~ Lol

These two here are her selection of pastries and the pictures were taken by her. I tried both and they were really good, especially the croissant.


This here is my order and omg! This has got to be one of the best pastries I've ever had in my life! That base puff pastry like base was crispy and flaky, then that savoury sauce that went extremely well with the bacon! Super good~ I have to revisit to more of this. 

My chocolate bread with a croissant like pastry.

A MUST VISIT if you do drop by Tokyo! I gotta bring my mum here too~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment