Saturday, June 11, 2016

Home-cooked Harusame

I spotted this pack of glass noodle while grocery shopping the other day and it immediately caught my attention because it was stated on the package that this is perfect with rice!

The instructions on how to prepare this dish is written behind the package. You can just cook the glass noodles in water for 2 minutes before adding in the sauce and cook for another 3 minutes. Or if you have more ingredients at home, during summer, turn it into a cold noodle salad and in winter, turn it into a hot pot with loads of vegetables.

Here's what you get inside the package. I got mine in medium spicy.

At first I thought of trying it as it is with rice. However, I changed my mind later on because I enjoy glass noodles as it is. So I just added in extra carrots and cabbage to the noodles. This is the what the final dish looked like and it is super delicious! I really enjoyed the taste of the sauce. I might buy this again in the future in another flavour!

No comments:

Post a Comment