Thursday, July 14, 2016

Eggcellent, Roppongi Hills

Lunch at Eggcellent, Roppongi Hills.



Mish and I both opted for the same set - Half & Half Benedict Plate (Original/Avocado Maguro Quinoa) set which costs 2, 650 yen plus an extra 100 yen for our green smoothie.

This is the mini green smoothie. While over priced, I enjoyed the taste and texture!

The dish came with organic eggs, bacon, english muffin, hollandaise sauce, organic egg, avocado, maguro, quinoa rice, yoghurt, acai berry, coleslaw, chorizo and beans.


Definitely the most expensive plate of eggs I've ever paid for in my life~!!!!! 


For tea, we went to Creme de la creme. 



I ordered their custard choux (291 yen). Definitely the best I've ever had. I love the crunchy exterior with the thick custard~!! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment