Monday, August 15, 2016

ソラノイロ

I read about this ramen place called Soranoiro (ソラノイロ)online and became interested to try it because they serve vegesoba and I've never seen anything like that before.

I asked A san if she would be interested to try this place out with me as I know that she likes noodles. So yea, we went to their Toyko station branch for lunch one weekend.



This is the one with whole-wheat noodles. The little dollop at the side of the bowl is a special paste that has yuzu and goes really well with the soup!

I really like the tomato soup base and was super delicious! I find it interesting that there's sweet potato in my bowl of vegesoba.


This is the normal ramen version~ I regret not getting this because just look at the eggs!!!! NEXT TIME!!!

It was soooo good that we finished everything in our bowl~


After that, we headed to Momi & Toys for drinks and I got the mixed berry yoghurt drink which was filled with berries!!! So happy as that means I get to pick the berries out and eat them!


Finally a pic with A san! We always forget to snap a picture of ourselves!


After that we went shopping around the character street and I spotted this super cute Pikachu~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment