Monday, September 26, 2016

Asakusa

My third visit to Asakusa this year~

I enjoyed both the day and night view from the tourist centre in Asakusa

It's free so you can visit it as much as you like. Plus it's open air, so you can enjoy the nice breeze....

Kaminarimon~

Sigh...this is what happens when your camera person is not very good at taking pictures. You lose part of the actual building

It was too hot that I had to cool myself down with a bowl of shave ice - Kuromitsu Kinako!!! Yummy!

We also tried a melon pan from a shop that was supposedly famous for their melon pan! After buying this, we discovered another shop that was famous for their melon pan too.....So which is the real one?

I tried this baked sweet potato the last time and really enjoyed it, so I bought one for mum to try too.

After that we strolled along the nakamise to shop summore before heading home because it was super hot that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment