Friday, September 2, 2016

Ramen Jiro & Pokemon Centre, Ikebukuro

Dinner with colleagues again.....this time at Ramen Jiro in Ikebukuro.


I read that this place was pretty popular and it's even recommended by trip advisor. True enough, there was a queue outside the restaurant even though we were there early.

I ordered their regular ramen with 2 pieces of pork for 700yen.

While I'm ok with the taste of the ramen, it wasn't anything special or mind- blowing. While I enjoyed the cabbage with the fresh garlic, I didn't enjoy the thick noodles at all. Hence, I don't think I will be revisiting this place even though they serve good value ramen.


After that, we explored around Ikebukuro for a bit and ended up in Sunshine City and look who I spotted!


hahaha.....such cute little Pukachus!




We got thirsty after that and sat down for some drinks. I got this fruit juice from Karin as I was missing the taste of mango~!

No comments:

Post a Comment