Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Lunch at a Japanese home

H stayed at my place for 2 nights while she was in Tokyo and bought me this lovely souvenir from Hokkaido.

Gomadare mochi~

SC and I went to visit her host family with her and got treated to a delicious Japanese lunch! Omg....I miss the nasu and the tempura veg~ super yummy!

Her host parents have the cutest grandsons ever who kept entertaining us.


After lunch, we had japanese desserts and tea~


We even got to observe the kids talented art work. heehee....this cute Pikachu was H's creation.


H with her host family~

It was soo nice to experience lunch in a Japanese home~ Hopefully, I will get more opportunities like this in the future, I really enjoyed it!

After that, we went to Shibuya for some shopping, followed by yakitori dinner at a nearby izakaya with the lighting master from PR show.

No comments:

Post a Comment