Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Yokohama Chinatown

Lunch with colleagues at Yokohama's Chinatown.

We went to this all-you-can-eat chinese restaurant whose name I forgot.

The early birds!

Here are some pictures of the food that we ordered. I think this was the first half of our orders and after that I just got lazy! LOL

Jelly fish

Pei tan

Tan tan men

Fish with lemon sauce

Sitr fried veg

Sweet and sour pork

Ebi chilli

Char siu

Nope, just doesn't cut it! I miss the ones back home!

Braised pork belly with steamed buns


Peking duck

While it looks decent in this picture, it was the worst peking duck I've ever had and the worst dish of the day! The crepe was super thick, the duck skin was not crispy and that sauce just didn't taste nice!

Some pan fried dumplings which I did not try

Best dish of the day!! PRAWNS!!!! So good, I ordered a second plate!

Steamed pork which tasted weird

A group pic~

While it was worth it if you are a big eater, I felt that sometimes quality is better than quantity. I didn't find any of the dishes particularly delicious, except for the prawns. Also, some of the dishes were just weird or not suited to our taste buds. So I don't think there will be a second time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment