Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Eating Japan - Instant ramen series 5

1. Nissin Yakisoba

Every time I cook this, I cook it with lots of cabbage and the taste was just nice. I've never cook it aloe without any veg, but I suppose it might be slightly salty.

2. Nissin's shark fin noodle

This is the first time I've had a cup noodle with a soup that had a thick consistency which is similar to that of the shark fin soup. It was definitely interesting and luckily, it was good!

3. Yakimiso flavoured noodle

This one here is pretty normal and there's nothing special about the flavour.

4. Nissin French noodle demi-glaze sauce

This one here was interesting to be because I've never seen a french flavoured cup noodle, but it was weird at the same time because it was the first time I taste something like this. Hence, I don't really know what to make of this. But I do know that I won't be buying a second one.

5. Topvalu tom yam goong

Loved this one! One can never go wrong with tom yum~ spicy, sour and appetising!

6. Nissin French noodle corn pottage

Another french-flavour cup noodle and this one here has a really thick soup base. I prefer this flavour a lot more than the other but I still prefer cup noodles with Asian flavours.

7. Seafood flavour

I love this cup noodle because of the beautiful flower shaped kamaboko and the faux crab balls. So pretty~ but of course they tasted good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment