Thursday, February 2, 2017

La Maison Ensaleille Table & Jiyugaoka Bakeshop

La Maison Ensaleille Table,


Moon's salad~

My risotto, quiche, salad and soup~ Yummy!! 

Wefie~

My chocolate strawberry dessert tart. I always enjoy looking at all their tarts from the counter. My eyes were set on this the moment I spotted this from the counter and it was a good choice. I love the different textures and chocolate flavour~

After lunch, we walked around the area in search of Jiyugaoka Bakeshop. I enjoyed walking around the neighbourhood and imagined that it would be a nice place to live in because of all the interesting shops near the station. Plus because the area is relatively flat, it would be easy to cycle too. However, the lack of a proper walkway or bicycle lane, it might not be that safe to cycle there.



The Jiyugaoka Bakeshop cafe was filled with customers when we arrived. I definitely have to find time to revisit the place because there are sooo many interesting items on their menu~!!!

I packed a baked good and ate it as snack the next day.

I bought this coffee chestnut cake and it was super delicious! 
I love the texture of that tart crust and those humongous chestnuts! <3
 

Further along the street, we passed by Quolofune, which looks like a fancy wagashiya.


Here's Moon with her ice cream dessert from Quolofune. 
Looks good but I was to full to have any dessert after my heavy lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment