Thursday, May 18, 2017

Meet up with N sensei at Funabashi

I heard from H that N sensei has moved back to Japan. She was my longest sensei and I missed being in her classes. I contacted her to meet up and we decided to meet at Funbashi for lunch.

We went to this pasta restaurant in the station called Yomenya Goemon (洋麺屋 五右衛門).


I ordered a half-half pizza as I wanted to try 2 different flavours and I didn't expect the portions to be this big! Camembert cheese with crispy bacon carbonara pasta & Shrimp and avocado's genovese pasta. 

After that, we took a bus from the station to Lalaport Tokyo Bay to shop around for some clothes. Then we had tea at Krispy Kreme before heading back to the station.

Website: http://tokyobay.lalaport.net/


Group shot with sensei and her 2 daughters~

I bought this Baked potato sweet from 博多屋 (Hakataya) at the station before heading home just because it was written that this was from a famous store on the banner. Lol~ but it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment