Sunday, June 25, 2017

Baru&Bistro*musiQ “mood board”

This is probably one of my favourite lunch places in Marunouchi area.

バールアンドビストロミュージックムードボード 
Baru&Bistro*musiQ “mood board”

This place offers all-you-can-eat-bread and all-you-can-drink option with an order of main meal for lunch.

Look at the beautiful breads that they offer~!!!!! 3

The bread were all super delicious. I couldn't help but keep going back for more. I think I ate about 20 pieces!


My deli plate lunch order (季節のデリプレ-トランチ) which costs 1,480yen. This came with a carrot pottage, carpaccio, salmon tartar, prawn and avocado, quiche and cauliflower cream gratin.


After all those bread that we ate, we ordered dessert too!


Gateau chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and berry compote, 750 yen.

I really love the atmosphere of the restaurant, the food served and the jazzy music they played.

No comments:

Post a Comment