Thursday, June 15, 2017

Konaya udon & Ume festival at 湯島天満宮 (Yushima Tenjin)

Konaya (古奈屋), Oazo, Marunouchi


I ordered the えび天カレーうどん (ebiten kareudon) for 1, 380 yen.

First time at such a fancy curry udon restaurant and it was definitely worth the price. The udon was springy,the prawn tempura was succulent and the best part was the curry~!!!! Sooo good~ and so different from what we usually get.

~ ~ ~

One weekend, I decided to go on a Ume flower escapade.

This here is from Tokyo Daijingu. As you can see from the background, there are many people queuing up to pray for love.

After that, I went to Yushima Tenjin (湯島天満宮) which is one of the ume spots in Tokyo.



There were many people there for the plum festival.

Pretty~


Love the japanese garden view~

Apparently, this is a famous shrine for those who wants to pray for their exams. At the time of the plum festival, there were entrance exams going all around Japan and as you can see here, there are many ema everywhere.

This is the first time I've stopped by this are and I'm really glad that I made the stop because the plum flowers were really pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment