Thursday, July 13, 2017

Shizuoka Part 1

I've been interested in the seishun 18 kippu for quite sometime now and have always wondered what it would be like to travel using it.

I finally got the chance to use it when the school suddenly gave us 3 days off!

My colleagues and I decided to go on a trip using it. 


The ticket costs 11, 850 yen for 5 days worth of travel which could be used in various ways.

The 3 of us decided to share it together.


We used the bus to take a JR train from Tokyo station to Shizuoka.

There we went to Nihondaira.


Shizuoka is famous for green tea, which is why you will see many different green tea snacks there.


We decided to grab brunch at the ropeway before going on it.

I opted for this spring value set which came with sakuraebi kakiage, uni and ikura on rice and a choice of either soba or udon.

Here's an overview of their menu.

I opted for the soba. Everything was delicious and I was extremely happy with the price~!! :D

K's set~

N's set~

Look at this sakuraebi kakiage~!!! This was the best part of the meal and is a meibutsu in Shizuoka.

Kuro hanpen is also a meibutsu but I didn't really enjoy it.


Groupic~

No comments:

Post a Comment