Friday, August 25, 2017

Eating Japan - Snack series 16

1. Look cacao select

This box here contains 18 mini chocolates. There are 3 different flavours depending on the origin of the beans - Venezuela, Ecuador and Ghana. 

Good and cheap alternative for those who wants to know the different in favours of these few beans. 


2. Calbee shiawase cream cheese

As weird as the favour sounds, it's actually pretty good. Love all their shiawase series. 


3. Topvalu mango and fruit smoothie

Japan seriously makes very good fruit smoothies. A cheap alternative to getting the real fruits when you miss the taste. 


4. Lotte Pablo premium cheese cake



Super good.... one of tyre best flavours for パイの実。


5. Almond with anchovies

Or anchovies with almonds.

I bought this because I needed the anchovies for my nasi lemak. But this itself is a really good snack. 


6. Calbee zeitaku matcha


This one here is interesting because the potato chips are salted while the matcha sauce is sweet.

Gotta try all the limited edition snacks in Japan. 


7. Oreo crispy in Tiramisu

I first saw this in an ad on the train and later found it in my local supermarket. Gave it a try and it's nice. But to be honest, my favourite part of an Oreo cookie is the cookie itself. 



8. Healthy club high cacao 

Repeated purchase of this healthy wafer snack that's packed with calcium and iron. I love these because they give me the impression that they're healthy and they're easy to bring around. 

9. Meiji pucca in chocolate

While these are good, I still prefer hello panda. 


10. Kojimaya almonds

Got these from Tsukiji and they're delicious. Good on their own or with yoghurt!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo the chocolates in the first pic looks interesting! I also eat oreos for the biscuit only...i throw the cream (cough cough). Somehow it was funny that you bought the ikan bilis snack for your nasi lemak haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'm not sure where I can get ikan bilis so I bought the snack version instead. I think that oreo would do very well if they start selling just the cookie itself! :D

      Delete