Friday, September 1, 2017

Japan -Beauty series 7

1. Ora Stain Clear tooth paste

Bought it because of the No.1 sticker on it. Not sure if it really helps to reduce stain but it works well as a normal tooth paste.

2. Lux non-silicone series

I've been using the LUX non-silicone series for about a year and a half now. They're good so far and I've enjoyed every different kind that I got. This is good for those who want to try out non-silicone hair products but don't want to splurge too much on expensive items.


3. Moisturiser

With no additional colouring or scent. Trying out some more natural products. This is very liquidy and very easy to use. 


4. Dove facial foam

I bought this because I liked the packaging and this product is actually pretty good. It lathers up well in the shower and can remove make up too.


5. Topvalu super clean detergent

One of the cheaper options in the market that comes with a floral scent. Not too sure about it's anti-bacterial property, but this cleans the clothes pretty well and can remove stains on clothes.


6. Free Mercury Duo nail polishes from a fashion magazine

I've been using this set here for more than 6 months and am still loving their colours, which are all very easy to use and match.


7. Pidite clear smooth powder

This one here is in collaboration with it's demo. I think this is the third time I'm buying this product here. I like how the packaging is cute and that the powder provides a high coverage. I will probably buy another one. I'm hoping to get Rapunzel on the cover.


8. Maybelline lip stick



Bought a new lip stick in this colour just because I needed something that's pigmented and provided more colour for a formal event at school. While the colour is nice, I don't really have much opportunity to use this.


9. Lux shower foam

Lathers up nicely and gives a nice floral scent.


10. Detclear fruits peeling jelly

Trying out this kind of product for the first time. It's supposed to allow gentle skin peeling to help removes dark spots and reduce sebum.

No comments:

Post a Comment