Saturday, October 7, 2017

First time ordering Domino's Pizza

I can't believe that I've been in Japan for more than a year and I've never ordered pizza before. 

I was really sick one day and had no fresh food at home so I couldn't cook. It was then that I decided to order Domino's Pizza.


I ordered the 4 in one pizza kind of deal and while it was expensive compared to Malaysia, it was something different and tastes good. I can't remember the exact names of the pizza but based on the flavours I think I had lasagna, bbq chicken, prawns and avocado and a garlic chicken here.

This here is a L size. The good thing about getting a pizza like this is that you'll never get bored of the pizza because there are 4 different flavours.


I also ordered some egg tarts from Domino's. There are super delicious! I can't believe that we don't have this back home. They're super addictive~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment