Friday, October 6, 2017

Japan -Beauty (and household items) series 8

1. Paburon handgel

Placed this at my work desk and it was extremely convenient. I use this no just on my hands, but also to wipe on surfaces of things which I feel might not be very clean.

2. Dove facial foam

This one here is for pore care. I like this because it gives a nice fragrance as you're washing your face.

3. Cezanne ultra cover UV foundation

I feel that most compact foundations are pretty food regardless of the price. This one here is pretty cheap and comes with SPF35 and PA+++. This one here gives a nice finish too.


4. Media UV compact powder

This one here is one of my favourite, I've bought this over and over again. This one here is reasonable priced and covers up pores nicely.


5. Kurinika Coat gel toothpaste

I was at the toothpaste section at the pharmacy and noticed this little but super expensive tube of toothpaste. 



It looked interesting because it leaves a kind of coating over your teeth after brushing which is supposed to help strengthen your teeth. Also, after brushing, you are only supposed to gargle once. 

I bought a tube and used it only at night as I used another one in the morning. Not sure if it had much effect, but it felt weird to only gargle once after brushing.


6. Enamel remover peach

I decided to buy a better nail polish remover as I use them so often so I got this from Aeon and it works really well. This is a non-acetone product and is gentle to the nails.


7. DUP nail polish thinner

This product here works really well for thinning out nail polishes. But I somehow feel that once you start using a thinner, the nail polish somehow feels slightly different.


8. Ariel detergent

I really love this product here. It's packed conveniently in little gel packs for single use and this detergent here is meant for days when you need to hang your clothes indoors! Super convenient!


9. Lion Toilet cleaner

Powerful anti-bacterial toilet cleaner which works really well! I've been buying this over and over again.


10. Joy anti-bacterial dish washing detergent
This one here lasts about 6 months for me. I like that this packaging is made this way that I can store it anyway that I want and use it to refill my original bottle whenever I need to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment