Thursday, October 5, 2017

Malaysian food in Shibuya

Dinner at Malaya Asian Cuisine in Shibuya.


I was super excited to introduce Q to some Malaysian food, so we had dinner here that night.

I've missed having this roti canai (400 yen) since CNY. I need to buy some of the packaged ones here the next time I go back to Malaysia.


We also had some chicken satay (880 yen).


I guess Malaysians will always have a thing for kangkung. The kangkung belacan (1050 yen) here is delicious~


We also had ikan bakar (680 yen). While this looked like grilled stingray, it's not. I miss that so much!


Nasi goreng kampung (1100 yen).


This roast chicken here is surprisingly really good. We couldn't finish everything, so I packed this home for the next day's lunch.


For desserts, we shared a bubur hitam (580 yen). This one here has ice cream on top, not sure why.


Groupfie~



No comments:

Post a Comment