Thursday, October 19, 2017

Sora no iro, Edogrand, Kayabacho

I've been interested in  ソラノイロ (Soranoiro) ever since I first visited their Tokyo station branch last year.

One fine day, as I was passing by Edogrand Kyobashi, I came across their newly opened branch there which had a different menu from the Tokyo station branch and became interested in it.

The Edogrand building itself is grand and beautiful. There are lots of chairs for people to sit on and there are a few interesting restaurants on the lower ground floor.


Have a look at the menu here.


Yh ordered the chicken skin side dish as she loves chicken skin.

This here is our kinoko vege ramen which costs 920yen. I absolutely love the flavours of the soup because it's sooo good! I guess it's a chicken based soup with a strong kinoko flavour to it. The soba itself was good and so were the toppings. The chicken was moist and that cheese just adds an extra burst of flavour to the overall dish.

After dinner, we went to the Starbucks nearby for some desserts. Love the green tea pound cake here~ This must've been my first Starbucks trip ever since I moved to Tokyo.


No comments:

Post a Comment