Tuesday, October 17, 2017

TACOS&MEXICAN サンズ・ダイナー 本八幡店

My colleague found this interesting Mexican restaurant in Motoyawata and brought us there.

TACOS&MEXICAN サンズ・ダイナー 本八幡店


This nacho chips with salsa here is the otoushi.

We ordered some cocktails to try.

This here is their famous onion rings (580 yen) and they were super good~!

This spicy chicken salad (750 yen) was good. I liked how they used a crispy base for the salad which makes the salad super crunchy once you've mixed everything up.

A huge platter of various dips and toppings for your tacos. While this is not that bad, I feel like other dishes were way better than this. Probably wouldn't order this again the next time. 

Beef jambalaya (1,200 yen) which was flavourful and delicious. As this is a rice dish, it's best to be shared.

I've not bad that many Mexican food before but the food served here is good and I would love to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment