Friday, October 13, 2017

T.Y.Harbor Shinagawa

I joined a friend's lunch gathering at T.Y.Harbor, which turned out to be a really nice place for food with huge groups.


I ordered a craft beer cocktail called  Cassis cranberry beer (950 yen) which consists of Pale ale, Cranberry and Cassis. It's my first time trying a craft beer cocktail and it was good while I don't usually drink beer.

We had the Kansas style BBQ pork spareribs with original pit sauce, Parmesan french fries and coleslaw. This is the full rack at 4,800 yen. The ribs here was really good. I would love to be back for more.

After lunch, we walked to Shinagawa station and from there to Roppongi. It was such a long walk that I had to rest while near Azabu Juban.

We stopped by a salad stop for some dinner. Here is the caesar chicken that I ordered. It was my first time at this kind of salad shop. It was interesting to see them slice up your salad. The salad itself it good and I can see that this place must be really popular with females during lunch. Don't under estimate this bowl here because it is actually very filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment