Monday, October 9, 2017

Ueno Yakitori & Sake Torimitsukuni

Lunch at Tormitsukuni, Ueno.



We ordered a potato salad to be shared. The egg on this potato salad looks amazing. The salad itself was good.

I ordered the oyakodon and it was huge! I couldn't finish all the rice and it's pretty rare that I couldn't finish my meal here. While I've not had many oyakodon before, this here is the best I've had so far. This here is also the first oyakodon I've had in Japan.

We also ordered this kamaboko here to be shared. It was really delicious as it's texture reminded me of fish ball. It was really springy.

After lunch, we went for an art exhibition -Babel. Unfortunately, no pictures were allowed inside so this was all I got. It was definitely interesting and the finale was best because the animated video showed us what goes on up-close and explains the painting really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment