Monday, November 6, 2017

浜離宮恩賜庭園 (Hamarikyu Garden)

After lunch, we walked to Hamarikyu Garden. As it was a hot day, I had to use my umbrella the entire time but my umbrella chose to die on me that day. Hence, I was left with a disfigured umbrella that didn't work quite well, especially when the wind blew.



The garden was beautiful~
So glad that we made the trip here even though it was super hot.


 

There were some benches around for people to rest and I guess, it would be really nice during spring or autumn.



There's a huge lake in the middle of the garden and the view of it from atop this little hill was really nice.


Trying to take a selfie with the lake.






A very nice landscape picture.


My 'instagram' picture hahaha.....


Love the beautiful pine trees here. Spot the mini me...


This tree here looks like someone has pressed down hard on it as it was growing.


After exploring the gardens, while we were on our way to Roppongi, we stopped by Denny's for some dessert to cool ourselves down.

Nom, nom, nom~

No comments:

Post a Comment