Sunday, December 10, 2017

Day 6

I was super excited to bring my parents one of my favourite restaurant here.


We were there early and there were already many people in the restaurant. As usual all the lunch sets there came with a salad and free flow of bread~ <3


This is dad's main of roasted pork.


Mum ordered the creamy pasta.


While I ordered this platter.


I think the high light for all of us was when they had freshly baked mini croissants which were amazing~!!! :D hahaha


Glad that dad enjoyed lunch too.

After shopping around, we went to Sushi Ro for dinner and while dad's never been a fan of sushi, he ate a few plates of non raw fish items!


For example, this huge slab of pork belly on rice. Glad that Sushi Ro offered many non fish selections for people who doesn't like raw fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment