Sunday, January 7, 2018

Day out in Yokohama

Second time at the Malaysian food festival....

I came last year and was disappointed that there was no more food left.

So, it was nice that I got to at least try the chicken rice this year. 

Here's how it looks on the inside.

There were many people and surprisingly, most of the them aren't Malaysians.

Here's the chicken rice that I had. It was ok....I guess food like rice is always better served warm.

Didn't get to try anything else because I was waiting for a friend who was busy. Then my friend went ahead and got food without me! 


So we went to grab some food at Granny Smith at Akarenga because I was starving by then.


I had the apple crumble which was delicious~!!! Love the combination of a hot crumble with cold ice cream~ and that hot caramel sauce was amazing!


My friend's apply pie which was good too.


Definitely a nice place to grab some desserts.


After that, we walked around the area and found a nice spot in the grass to enjoy the cool summer breeze.


Seems like there was some event going on at the Nipponmaru.


Then we went to the Pokemon Centre and saw these cute babies~


The beautiful night view which is good or couples.

Some street performance....which I think takes place every weekend.

Hello GHOST~!

heehee....happened to walk past the showroom.


After that, we grabbed dinner at Kamakura Pasta.


No comments:

Post a Comment