Tuesday, January 9, 2018

First musical experience in Shibuya

Yh and I grabbed lunch in Hikarie at a restaurant which served all you can eat bread with their lunch order before our musical.

My lunch date.


After lunch, we walked around the mall.....and checked out some hats. I like how this pink one looked on my but I don't think I'll have much opportunity to wear it.

Not sure what are these flowers called, but they're really pretty~

We explored some exhibitions too and came across this cute frame which allows you to impersonate Van Gogh's famous piece-"The Scream".



We first spotted some people taking pictures there and decided to follow suit. hahaha....



It was already night time when we came out during the half time break.


There were many people grabbing some snacks or drinks at the foyer.


The cast from the musical.

We were here for Neverland, the musical. This was by their international cast, so everything was in english!

I really enjoyed the show. Wish that there were more english ones like this here.

After that, we went and got soup curry for dinner. A perfect comfort food to end the night~


No comments:

Post a Comment