Saturday, January 13, 2018

Stand by farm

Stand by farm

Grabbed dinner with Yh here after work.

Our very healthy green juices~ The taste was not bad but the portion was a little small, especially the orange one.

This spiced soy bean dish here was delicious! I love how flavourful the beans were and I liked the crunchy chips that came with it!

Onions~ simple but soooo good~!!! You really don't need the salt. The onion was well caramelized and really sweet on it's own.
 

Fish and chips. The potatoes were surprisingly really good. Never expected that as I was hoping to get some fries. But yea, they were well seasoned and cooked just right.

This egg dish here is good too. Love the sweet and savoury tomato sauce.

A typical mushroom ahijo. The green peppers were surprising not spicy and goes well with the baguette. 

This here was given to us free and I've never seen or eaten anything like it before. This melon like fruit here is crunchy, sweet and refreshing. The skin is really thin so you can eat it too.

Love the night view in this new building in the area.

So happens, Nissan was having an exhibition there so we went to check it out.

Interesting car~

Lol, that was supposed to be me but I failed at taking the picture so my face didn't fit well! hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment