Sunday, February 18, 2018

Eating Japan -Bread series 7

1. Yubari melon danish

Spotted this product at Family mart and I just had to get it because it looks so good. I like how the buns are like mini melon pans and the filling is a melon cream!

2. Ande red bean danish bread

I love danish bread and will usually buy one when I see one. This one here is really nice when toasted and not too sweet.


3. Mister Donut

I passed by mister donut one day and spotted this creme brulee like donut which looked super yummy. True enough, it has a nice brulee like coating and taste really good.

4. Mentaiko Potato Bun

I've never tried a mentaiko potato bun before and this was surprisingly good!

5. Custard coronet

Bought this from a bakery in Ueno station while waiting for Yh's colleagues. Love the pie crust like outer shell with the custard filling.

6. Cheese bread

This bread here was recommended to me by K. This was from a bakery near our house. It surprisingly had lots of cheese in it!

7. JIF extra crunchy peanut butter

Dad and Mum brought this for me when they came to visit. It's been almost 18 months since I had peanut butter. Missed this so much that I finished the entire jar in 2 weeks! :D

8. Konbini chocolate cake

Convenient stores in Japan have really good dessert. I bought this as a reward for myself because there were no cake shops nearby. The chocolate flavour was really strong and the cake was very moist!

After this cake, I haven't had much opportunity to buy bread anymore as I have bought a bread maker and have been making my own bread at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment