Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Eating Japan - Snack series 17

1. Calbee Matcha potato chips

This limited edition chips was interesting because it is coated with matcha flavoured chocolate. If you enjoy the combination of sweet and salty, you will really like this.


2. Assorted rice crackers

Great work snacks. You'll never get bored as there are many different flavours. My favourite is the goma shoyu.

3. Match salt potato chips

I bought this at a shop selling specialty items form various parts of Japan and I was really interested in this match salt flavour. This was really good actually!


4. Ginger candy

Love all these ginger candies for days when your throat is not feeling too well.


5. Topvalu Tortilla chips

These were surprisingly good with salsa.


6. Fun teas

Received these from Mish and they're interesting flavours which I've not tried before. My fav. was the british morning hahaha....


7. Lotte Pablo Choco Pie

I introduced this to Jas and she absolutely love this...so much...that she asked if I could buy more to send some back home.


8. Dokbokki chips

Bought this from the korean mart and it's probably one of the most flavourful chips you'll find.


9. Calbee Garlic Shrimp

Garlic and shrimp? 2 of my favourite combinations. I just had to buy this when I saw this!!! I would love this flavour on potato chips though.


10. Turkish dry figs

Wanted to find some slightly healthier snacks and bought this. Love the centre portion with the seed, though I did find that it's quite sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment